Situated in the heart of the Iberian Peninsula, surrounded by mountains and natural parks Madrid is home to famous museums, a wide variety of cuisine, two of the most famous football clubs in the world, friendly locals and so much to discover - it’s the perfect place to learn Spanish and immerse yourself in the Madrid lifestyle.
Our language school "Emily's English Room" is situated 2 minutes walk from Puerto del Sol – the main square and most central part of Madrid. In fact, it’s where you can find “Kilometre 0” - from where all roads lead in Spain! Our school is on the 2nd floor away from the hustle and bustle outside and there you can find a relaxing and homely environment where you will feel comfortable learning Spanish!
• Courses of 1 or 2 weeks all year round - starting and ending on Sunday.
• 3 hours of classes per day from Monday to Friday.
• Maximum 8 students per group.
• Native Spanish speaking teachers – qualified and experienced.
• Accommodation and food is provided – you will stay with a Spanish family and they will provide you with breakfast, lunch and dinner. You will have your own room. One of your classmates may be staying with the same family in another room (depending on that Spanish family’s house).
• Different activities everyday (see list of activities below). On Saturday we will explore another place nearby – Toledo, Salamanca, Segovia, etc.
A typical day
• 8:00 - time to wake up
• 8:45 - breakfast with host family.
• 10:00 - 13:30 - classes at our school (Monday-Friday) 3 hrs/day with a 30 minute break included.
• 14:00 - lunch with host family.
• 15:00 - 16:30 - free time - siesta.
• 17:00 - 19:30 - afternoon activity.
• 21:00 - dinner with host family.
What is included?
We organize everything - level test, accommodation, activities, everything!
• Transfer from Madrid airport to host family’s home – students will be met at the airport by one of our team.
• Food and accommodation with host family.
• Level test before the course.
• Academic material for the course.
• 15 hours of Spanish classes.
• An itinerary of the trip detailing each day’s activities and any other information the student needs.
• Course certificate.
• Daily afternoon activities.
• 24 hour emergency telephone.
*Depending on availability.
Guided visit to Prado museum.
Visit to the magnificent Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, home to the legendary Real Madrid football team.
Taste the delicious traditional Spanish tapas.
Watch a flamenco show.
Taste the delicious churros in Chocolatería San Ginés.
One-day weekend trip to Toledo or Segovia
Boat ride in picturesque Retiro park.
Paella cooking class.
How are we different?
Small groups of maximum 8 students.
Our team is comprised of native Spanish teachers and also qualified Irish teachers familiar with the Leaving Certificate Spanish course.
1 WEEK ALL INCLUSIVE
(at least two months in advance)
- non-refundable deposit of €250
1 or 2 weeks all inclusive - arrival and departure on Sundays
05/04 - 19/04/2020
Book your place before the 5th of March.
To avail of the early bird discount book your place before the 5th of February.
07/06 - 30/08/2020
Book your place before the 7th of April.
To avail of the early bird discount book your place before the 7th of May.